The Bible, introductory notes, and this file of additional information have been marked up for HTML display.
- Table of contents.
- Chains between books.
- References at the first of each book to the start of each chapter.
- Tags which provide the ability to cross-reference from various commentaries and topical works to individual verses.
- Words enclosed in  characters have been rendered in italics.
- Chapter subheadings in Psalms have been positioned between the chapter heading and first verse as a fifth level heading.
- Subheadings in Psalms 119 have been positioned before the verse in which they appear as fifth level headings.
- Trailing comments at the end of the New Testament books have been rendered as third level headings.
The text of this on-line Bible is believed to be in the public domain.
Our HTML markup of the above documents is placed in the public domain subject to the following conditions:
- The entire HTML representation of the above works (the source of the Bible) may be copied for personal private use as needed. These copied files may be distributed to individuals as long as the copies are distributed without change and without financial profit subject to the following exceptions. It is permitted to charge a small fee for recovering any nominal costs for media and copying. If you don't wish to provide equivalents of the scripts which serve up notes for certain Bibles or provide special unadorned versions of the text, the HTML links can be changed as needed to reference the Bible texts directly.
- The images associated with our home web page are unregistered trademarks of our website, and should be changed if redistributed to other parties, unless their HTML links are modified to point to the original pages. The other gifs are modified from public domain sources and can be reused or changed as desired.
- If you wish to post any of the HTML pages to a web site or bulletin board, we ask that you publish exact copies of the pages without modification to the original text. If errors need to be corrected, please notify us so we can correct our master copies. As with any publication, a reference to our site should accompany the posting. This is primarily to ensure that if any mistakes are found by any viewer, we can correct our master copies as well.
Enjoy studying God's Word