Easton's Bible Dictionary: M. G. Easton, M.A., D.D.
Given of God.
- The son of Zuar, chief of the tribe of Issachar at the Exodus (Num. 1:8, 2:5).
- One of David's brothers (1 Chr. 2:14).
- A priest who blew the trumpet before the ark when it was brought up to Jerusalem (1 Chr. 15:24).
- A Levite (1 Chr. 24:6).
- A temple porter, of the family of the Korhites (1 Chr. 26:4).
- One of the "princes" appointed by Jehoshaphat to teach the law through the cities of Judah (2 Chr. 17:7).
- A chief Levite in the time of Josiah (2 Chr. 35:9).
- Ezra 10:22.
- Neh. 12:21.
- A priest's son who bore a trumpet at the dedication of the walls of Jerusalem (Neh. 12:36).
Original from The Bible Foundation - bf.org. They claim public domain status for their original text.