Nave's Topical Bible: Orville J. Nave, A.M., D.D., LL.D.
- General scriptures concerning Ps. 116:11; Pr. 14:29, 19:2, 21:5, 25:8, 29:20; Eccl. 5:2, 7:9
- INSTANCES OF
- Moses, in killing the Egyptian Ex. 2:11,12; Acts 7:24,25
- Jephthah's vow Judg. 11:31-39
- Israel's vow to destroy the Benjamites Judg. 21:1-23
- Uzzah, in steadying the ark of the covenant 2 Sam. 6:6,7
- David, in his generosity to Ziba 2 Sam. 16:4; with 19:26-29
- Rehoboam, in forsaking the counsel of the old men 1 Ki. 12:8-15
- Josiah, in fighting against Pharaoh-necho 2 Chr. 35:20-24
- Naaman, in refusing to immerse (LXX: baptizo) himself in the Jordan River 2 Ki. 5:11,12
- James and John, in desiring to call down fire upon the Samaritans Lk. 9:54
- Paul, in persisting in going to Jerusalem, against the repeated admonitions of the Holy Spirit Acts 21:4, 10-15
- Julius, the Roman centurion, in rejecting Paul's counsel Acts 27:11
Original from The Bible Foundation - bf.org. They claim public domain status for their original text.