Nave's Topical Bible: Orville J. Nave, A.M., D.D., LL.D.
- Also called BAALAH, one of the four cities of the Gibeonites
- Inhabitants of, who were not struck down, on account of the covenant made by the Israelites with the Gibeonites, but put under servitude Josh. 9:17; with 9:3-27
- In the territory allotted to Judah Josh. 15:9, 60, 18:14
- The Philistines bring the ark of the covenant to 1 Sam. 6:21; with 6:1-21
- The ark of the covenant remains for twenty years at 1 Sam. 7:1,2; 1 Chr. 13:5,6
- David brings the ark of the covenant from 2 Sam. 6:1-11; 1 Chr. 13:5-8; 2 Chr. 1:4
- Inhabitants of, who were taken into captivity to Babylon, returned Ezra 2:25; Neh. 7:29
- Urijah, the prophet, an inhabitant of Jer. 26:20
Original from The Bible Foundation - bf.org. They claim public domain status for their original text.