Nave's Topical Bible: Orville J. Nave, A.M., D.D., LL.D.
- A captive who returned to Jerusalem from Babylon Ezra 2:2
- A chancellor who wrote a letter to Artaxerxes, influencing him against the Jews Ezra 4:8,9, 17, 23
- A Levite who repaired part of the wall of Jerusalem Neh. 3:17
- A Jew of the exile who signed the covenant with Nehemiah Neh. 10:25
- A priest who returned to Jerusalem from the captivity in Babylon Neh. 12:3
Original from The Bible Foundation - bf.org. They claim public domain status for their original text.